Cost of living in Funchal, Madeira, Portugal vs Bloemfontein, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 223 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 19.691 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Bloemfontein? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funchal, Madeira (Portugal) is 72% more expensive than in Bloemfontein (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 34,420 (€1,748) in Funchal, Madeira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 20,000 in Bloemfontein.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £10 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,800 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,500,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)