Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada vs Bloemfontein, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 110 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 12.528 ZAR / CAD
Do you live in Bloemfontein? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 105% more expensive than in Bloemfontein (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 43,095 (C$3,440) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 21,000 in Bloemfontein.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨15 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 91,790 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)