Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Bloemfontein, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 207 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02201 ZAR / CLP
Do you live in Bloemfontein? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Bloemfontein (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 24,587 (CH$1,117,286) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 22,000 in Bloemfontein.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moscow costs руб 5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guwahati costs ₨1,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ljubljana costs €0.04 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (about 2 hours ago)