Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs Bloemfontein, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 263 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.762 ZAR / MXN
Do you live in Bloemfontein? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Bloemfontein (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 23,000 in Bloemfontein you would need to make just about R 18,604 (Mex$ 24,413) in Culiacán.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Murcia costs €1.12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Skopje costs 1,400 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Richards Bay costs R 6,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vijayawada costs ₨61 (about 3 hours ago)