Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador vs Bloemfontein, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 389 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 19.046 ZAR / USD
Do you live in Bloemfontein? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 56% more expensive than in Bloemfontein (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 29,619 ($1,555) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 19,000 in Bloemfontein.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 18 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Córdoba costs ARS $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$20,000 (about 3 hours ago)