Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia, Saint Lucia vs Bloemfontein, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 133 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.753 ZAR / XCD
Do you live in Bloemfontein? We need your help!
Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia (Saint Lucia) is 128% more expensive than in Bloemfontein (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 47,796 (EC$7,077) in Castries, Saint Lucia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 21,000 in Bloemfontein.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ludhiana costs ₨48 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $31 (about 3 hours ago)