Cost of living in Calama, Chile vs Bloemfontein, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02115 ZAR / CLP
Do you live in Bloemfontein? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 42% more expensive than in Bloemfontein (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 29,738 (CH$1,406,041) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 21,000 in Bloemfontein.
Prices recently added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leeds costs £0.48 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guwahati costs ₨170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 60,990 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 450 (about 2 hours ago)