Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Bloemfontein, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 102 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01500 ZAR / KRW
Do you live in Bloemfontein? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 94% more expensive than in Bloemfontein (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 38,871 (₩2,590,855) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 20,000 in Bloemfontein.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in La Serena costs CH$2,188 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$13 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ludhiana costs ₨48 (about 5 hours ago)