Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Bloemfontein, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 657 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.583 ZAR / CNY
Do you live in Bloemfontein? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 68% more expensive than in Bloemfontein (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 33,578 (13,000元) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 20,000 in Bloemfontein.
Prices recently added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Valparaiso costs CH$3,137 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago de Compostela costs €500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kolkata costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Seville costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)