Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar vs Bloemfontein, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00508 ZAR / MGA
Do you live in Bloemfontein? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 18% more expensive than in Bloemfontein (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 27,232 (5,361,670 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 23,000 in Bloemfontein.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 18 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Córdoba costs ARS $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$20,000 (about 2 hours ago)