Cost of living in Dresden, Germany compared to Blantyre, Malawi
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 836.091 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Blantyre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 83% more expensive than in Blantyre (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,093,243 Kwacha (€3,700) in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,690,000 Kwacha in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.30 zł (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (29 minutes ago)