Cost of living in Dresden, Germany compared to Blantyre, Malawi
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 855.274 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Blantyre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 86% more expensive than in Blantyre (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,578,614 Kwacha (€4,184) in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,920,000 Kwacha in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,000 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ufa costs руб 3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)