Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 111 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 60.176 KGS / LYD *
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 53% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 196,227 som (3,261 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 128,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 18 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Córdoba costs ARS $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$20,000 (about 3 hours ago)