Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 112 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.812 KGS / TWD
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 79% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 252,834 som (89,926 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 141,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cartagena costs COL$7,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vienna costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Serena costs CH$890 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kelowna costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)