Cost of living in Yingkou, China vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 111 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 11.967 KGS / CNY
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yingkou (China) is 15% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 144,881 som (12,107元) in Yingkou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 126,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gliwice costs 1,800 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,877 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €20,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 3 hours ago)