Cost of living in Yellowknife, Canada vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 57.769 KGS / CAD
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yellowknife (Canada) is 181% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 413,519 som (C$7,158) in Yellowknife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 147,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Niš costs 1,980 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 122 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Skopje costs 45 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)