Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 231 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.096 KGS / RUB
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 27% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 169,967 som (руб 155,131) in Yekaterinburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 134,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chittagong costs Taka 1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Karachi costs ₨220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Agartala costs ₨104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨25 (about 2 hours ago)