Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 473 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05896 KGS / MMK
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 80% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 248,623 som (4,216,823 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 138,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,980,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rome costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Morelia costs Mex$ 700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$700,000 (about 4 hours ago)