Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 361 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 19.687 KGS / PLN
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 52% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 220,653 som (11,208 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 145,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phnom Penh costs 4,000,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $23,262 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (about 4 hours ago)