Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,563 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 20.319 KGS / PLN
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 79% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 268,400 som (13,209 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 150,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benoni costs R 120 (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dubai costs Dirham 24 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Plata costs ARS $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhiwandi costs ₨54 (about 2 hours ago)