Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 122 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.450 KGS / SDG *
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 57% cheaper than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 143,000 som in Bishkek you would need to make just about 61,441 som (42,383 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lahore costs ₨50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in La Plata costs ARS $120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reynosa costs Mex$ 432 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 4 hours ago)