Cost of living in Vijayawada, India vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.071 KGS / INR
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 7% cheaper than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 124,000 som in Bishkek you would need to make just about 114,945 som (₨107,312) in Vijayawada.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,399 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨33 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bangalore costs ₨329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Coimbatore costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sliven costs 2.20 лв (about 4 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montpellier costs €7 (about 4 hours ago)