Cost of living in Vigo, Spain vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 309 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 91.703 KGS / EUR
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 110% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 301,871 som (€3,292) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 144,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨150 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antioch costs 900TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yerevan costs 1,000Dram (about 3 hours ago)