Cost of living in Vienna, Austria vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 537 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 89.054 KGS / EUR
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 162% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 388,190 som (€4,359) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 148,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tarija costs $b4.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Paris costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Riverside, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)