Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 195 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.332 KGS / MXN
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 159,914 som (Mex$ 47,993) in Veracruz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 147,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 7,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,400 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cardiff costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rajahmundry costs ₨54 (about 2 hours ago)