Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 202 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 46.931 KGS / BGN
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 48% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 216,583 som (4,615 лв) in Varna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 146,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Utrecht costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nottingham costs £23,895 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Ana, California costs $22,000 (about 4 hours ago)