Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 396 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09627 KGS / CLP
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 46% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 185,516 som (CH$1,927,061) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 127,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hanoi costs 4,000,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kraków costs 2.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Łódź costs 2,900 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mexicali costs Mex$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)