Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 311 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 90.449 KGS / EUR
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 107% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 268,467 som (€2,968) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 130,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,050 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 122 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Skopje costs 45 ден (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php105 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)