Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09806 KGS / CLP
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 41% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 186,451 som (CH$1,901,397) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 132,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,877 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €20,500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 290 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)