Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 119 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.511 KGS / MXN
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 27% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 164,522 som (Mex$ 46,859) in Uruapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 130,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.105 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.70 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guntur costs ₨2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 10,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)