Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 113 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.378 KGS / SEK
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 172% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 345,275 som (41,210 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 127,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 28 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Imphal costs ₨35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jakarta costs Rp 8,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €59 (about 3 hours ago)