Cost of living in Turin, Italy vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 428 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 91.663 KGS / EUR
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 143% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 315,816 som (€3,445) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 130,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guwahati costs ₨260 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$259 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €3,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dhaka costs Taka 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 3 hours ago)