Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 318 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 82.194 KGS / USD
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 177% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 365,963 som ($4,452) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 132,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Niš costs 1,980 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 122 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Skopje costs 45 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)