Cost of living in Tucumán, Argentina vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 548 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.307 KGS / ARS *
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tucumán (Argentina) is 16% cheaper than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 150,000 som in Bishkek you would need to make just about 126,670 som (ARS $96,913) in Tucumán.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 35,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lucknow costs ₨90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moscow costs руб 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guwahati costs ₨1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ljubljana costs €0.04 (about 3 hours ago)