Cost of living in Trieste, Italy vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 136 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 92.156 KGS / EUR
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trieste (Italy) is 151% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 310,685 som (€3,371) in Trieste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 124,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in La Serena costs CH$2,188 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$13 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ludhiana costs ₨48 (about 6 hours ago)