Cost of living in Trento, Italy vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 123 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 91.703 KGS / EUR
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is 153% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 374,050 som (€4,079) in Trento to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 148,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Utrecht costs €6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nottingham costs £23,895 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Ana, California costs $22,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,763 (about 3 hours ago)