Cost of living in Trapani, Italy vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 113 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 89.826 KGS / EUR
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trapani (Italy) is 88% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 261,529 som (€2,911) in Trapani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 139,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Najran costs ﷼ 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Walnut Creek, California costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 3,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)