Cost of living in Townsville, Australia vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 144 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 52.849 KGS / AUD
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 145% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 352,523 som (AU$6,670) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 144,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ludhiana costs ₨48 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $31 (about 3 hours ago)