Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 122 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00190 KGS / IRR *
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 128,000 som in Bishkek you would need to make just about 99,428 som (﷼ 52,198,781) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sliven costs 2.20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montpellier costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Surat costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 200 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)