Cost of living in Tomsk, Russia vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 134 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.012 KGS / RUB
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tomsk (Russia) is about the same as in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 137,000 som in Bishkek you would need to make just about 133,343 som (руб 131,714) in Tomsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in New York City costs $2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 2,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Ayacucho costs S/. 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Montt costs CH$5,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500g of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $534 (about 4 hours ago)