Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 18.982 KGS / RON
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 42% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 191,175 som (10,071 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 135,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,877 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €20,500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 290 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)