Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 694 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.396 KGS / MXN
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 44% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 181,975 som (Mex$ 53,588) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 126,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Skopje costs 1,400 ден (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Richards Bay costs R 6,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vijayawada costs ₨61 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa800 (about 2 hours ago)