Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 355 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.071 KGS / INR
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 11% cheaper than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 143,000 som in Bishkek you would need to make just about 127,586 som (₨119,114) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨15 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 91,790 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥45,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)