Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.066 KGS / BTN
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 35% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 193,538 som (181,494 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 143,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lusaka costs 1,500 Kwacha (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phnom Penh costs 4,000,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 1,700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $23,262 (about 4 hours ago)