Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 116 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 15.817 KGS / BRL
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 194,033 som (R$ 12,267) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 149,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U65,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 120 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)