Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 812 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 22.818 KGS / ILS
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 252% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 443,447 som (19,434 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 126,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Najran costs ﷼ 100 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Walnut Creek, California costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 3,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)