Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 351 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.855 KGS / GEL
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 20% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 151,040 som (5,624 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 126,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Córdoba costs ARS $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 150 (about 3 hours ago)