Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 301 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 48.784 KGS / NZD
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 171% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 390,957 som (NZ$8,014) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 144,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$180,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guatemala City costs Q32 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 63 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 6 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 6 hours ago)