Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 434 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 92.111 KGS / EUR
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 128% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 308,034 som (€3,344) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 135,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 28 zł (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Imphal costs ₨35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jakarta costs Rp 8,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €59 (about 2 hours ago)