Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 356 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 90.449 KGS / EUR
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 113% more expensive than in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 314,571 som (€3,478) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 148,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarnia costs C$11 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Atlanta, Georgia costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hanoi costs 4,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥130,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kraków costs 2.00 zł (about 3 hours ago)