Cost of living in Surat, India vs Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 276 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.111 KGS / INR
Do you live in Bishkek? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is about the same as in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
For example, you would need at least 141,879 som (₨127,749) in Surat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 141,000 som in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,763 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3.31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barquisimeto costs 2,000,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨580 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (about 3 hours ago)